Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HOME moms night out Thur. jan. 27th @ 8pm at panara bread

I have only heard from 2 people so I am going to set the first HOME meeting for jan27th at panara bread on talmage.

 because of this i am going to change  the field trip to Feb the 3rd. at the Toledo art museum. there are many different needs, some of us have older kids and do field trips in the afternoon after school work is done, others have nappers and need to do it in the morning. So for this first one I am going be there from 11-3 so that I can meet as many of you as I can. after this my hope is that 2 or more moms will be able to connect and plan when its best for them.

for those of you who are not familiar with  the art museum it has a family life center in the basement that is set up for all age kids. there are art projects, manipulative's, blocks, dress-ups and easel painting. you can park in the church parking lot next door for free or parking is $5. The family life center is free. if there are a lot of us we  can send some of the older kids up to the galleries with a mom or two while other moms stay downstairs.

the picture on the blog is taken at the Art Museum.

if you are interested in seeing a group like this begin please do your best to make one or both of these events so I can see if this is really a need in our community:)

can't wait to meet all of you:)


Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. I'll come after lunch. We have Thursday School in the morning. -Tiffany Edens

    ReplyDelete